Monday, October 22, 2007

POLITICAL TNT

Drugi dom, a Slovenian political blog, published a post in which the author discredited the previous post I wrote on the state of religious liberty. The essence of the post was to set the course to outline the relationship between the religious liberty and economic growth. The primary citation was a working paper (Barro, McClearly, 2003) where the authors compose a sound analysis between the effects of religious institutions on economic growth.

The abovementioned blog rigorously attempted to depict my own web log as a branch of political party.

Just to let everyone know: I am not a member of any political party, nor am I associated with any particular religious group, but I respect the freedom of religion. I am devoted to the profession of economic research and analysis, microeconomic as well as macroeconomic, and its application through empirical investigation on public policy and the internal and external environment of the firm by the positive and normative analytical tool.

And ss a classical liberal, I firmly believe in the principles of self-ownership, minimal state and individual liberty. Full self-ownership of an entity consists of a full set of ownership rights. Among them, there is also a control right over the use of the entity, a liberty to use it by the owner and a claim not to be used by the other.

No comments: